The theme is under construction, please let us know any bugs you see in the meantime.
The theme is under construction, please let us know any bugs you see in the meantime.

Style Default XF

cakal

Yönetici
Main Features of Default XF (Tema Özelikleri)
  • Left side menu dashboard design (Sol yan menü pano tasarımı)
  • Guest Message (Misafir Mesajı)
  • Sticky Sidebar (Yapışkan Sidebar)
Default XF.png

Ekli dosyalar

• style-Default-XF.zip
    14.8 KB · Görüntüleme: 26
@cakal Hi. How do I make this button an active link?
Hello ACP - Styles - Default XF - Templates - wt_base.less

find
CSS:
.call-action-wrap {
        display: flex;
        width: 100%;
        align-items: center;
        justify-content: space-between;
   }

change

CSS:
.call-action-wrap {
        display: flex;
        width: 100%;
        align-items: center;
        justify-content: space-between;
        position: relative;
        z-index: 3;
   }

Great Style!
However I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how I could get the body to be responsive with the side navbar.
That way the forum is not getting cut off when the side nav is open.
Do you have a solution?
ThanX!!!

Kolay gelsin temayı yüklediğimde aşapıdaki gibi tam sayfa olmuyor ne yapmam lazım acaba konu hakkında yardımlarınızı rica ederim.

Kolay gelsin temayı yüklediğimde aşapıdaki gibi tam sayfa olmuyor ne yapmam lazım acaba konu hakkında yardımlarınızı rica ederim.tşk ederim

Eklentilerin hepsini devre dışı yapınca düzeldi eklentilerdenkaynaklıymış şimdi tek tek bakacam vakit ayırdığınız için tşk ederim

eklentileri kaldırıp denediğimde normale döndü şimdi eklentilerle birlikte deniyorum vaktini aldığım için kusura bakma teşekkür ederim tekrardan..

Notice

According to Article 8 of Law No. 5651 and Article 125 of the Turkish Republic Law, all our members are responsible for their posts. Content that you think is against the law and legislation FROM HERE You can report. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Geri
Üst