Börü [SMF 2.0 - Responsive Theme]

Merhaba, tekrar hoş geldiniz!

Bilgi sahibi olanlarla ihtiyaç duyanları buluşturmak, farklı bakış açılarına sahip insanları bir araya getirerek birbirlerini daha iyi anlamalarını sağlamak ve herkesin bilgisini paylaşmasını sağlamak istiyoruz.

Hi

sorry [member=2]orhan[/member] but, there is a bug with the boardindex.template you gave me.

The footer is bad positioned only the board index.

1586454653.png

I tried to fix it without success. I'm definitely not a coder. ;-)

Hello, normally there should be no errors, try the attached file

screencapture-localhost-smf-index-php-2020-04-10-07-11-31.jpg

[member=2]orhan[/member] , i just found an other strange displaying.

On a mobile phone, if I display the updated topics. I made screenshot at different size.

hello i think you are using an old version update here.

Just upload the version you sent to me and it's same.

Could you apply a button to select light/dark like this here? I was trying but it gives me some problems so if you give me an idea or help me with it it would be great.

Regards!

Rock Lee' Alıntı:
Could you apply a button to select light/dark like this here? I was trying but it gives me some problems so if you give me an idea or help me with it it would be great.

Regards!

Hello, I did it for you. Add code to responsive.css.

Kod:
[data-theme="dark"] .bg-black {
  background: #fff !important;
}

I again for these sides to report an error although I do not know if it is something specific of mine. Because in my test site it does not appear what makes me think is because of some user IDs there are no more...

8: Undefined offset: 0
Apply filter: only show errors for this file
file: /www/Themes/Boru/MessageIndex.template.php
Líne: 296

I tried several codes to get out of trouble but it ends up appearing in the error log, that's why I comment

loadMemberData($topic['last_post']['member']['id']);
loadMemberContext($topic['last_post']['member']['id']);
if($memberContext[$topic['last_post']['member']['id']]['avatar']['image']) <= This line promptly
echo'', $memberContext[$topic['last_post']['member']['id']]['avatar']['image'],'';

From what I read it shows this error for not having a value 0, giving the value and partially solved the problem.

Regards!

Tema SMF 2.0.18 güncelinde.

Hola, lo hice por ti. Agregue código a responsive.css.

[código] [data-theme = "dark"] .bg-black {
fondo: #fff! importante;
}[/código]
Sorry I'm here again, after looking for my multiple backups (I had problems and lost information). I was able to recover almost everything, only the button that turns on/off the dark/light theme that was attached to this message is missing, was it lost? You would be so kind as to pass it to me again :$. Thanks you!

Regards

Sorry I'm here again, after looking for my multiple backups (I had problems and lost information). I was able to recover almost everything, only the button that turns on/off the dark/light theme that was attached to this message is missing, was it lost? You would be so kind as to pass it to me again :$. Thanks you!

Regards
Hello, we are on vacation right now, I will check when I get back

Thank him very much and enjoy those vacations 🖕:cool:🖕, here is the polar wave with almost 0 ° degrees 🥶🥶🥶 waiting for the heat back 🙃

Hello, @Rock Lee we Turks take a little long vacation..:giggle:

The theme is attached
If there are any shortcomings, write and we will correct them.

Ekli dosyalar

• Boru_v1.zip
    1.9 MB · Görüntüleme: 4

Geri
Üst Alt