Börü [SMF 2.0 - Responsive Theme]

Started by orhan, Jan 30, 2019, 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hello i think you are using an old version update here.

Just upload the version you sent to me and it's same.

Quote from: Vincent on Apr 11, 2020, 08:38 PMJust upload the version you sent to me and it's same.
Hello, can you write me your website address?

Could you apply a button to select light/dark like this here? I was trying but it gives me some problems so if you give me an idea or help me with it it would be great.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code © 2020
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Quote from: Rock Lee on May 26, 2020, 03:46 AMCould you apply a button to select light/dark like this here? I was trying but it gives me some problems so if you give me an idea or help me with it it would be great.

Regards!

Hello, I did it for you. Add code to responsive.css.

[data-theme="dark"] .bg-black {
  background: #fff !important;
}

Very kind thanks for your time :D!

Regards!

I again for these sides to report an error although I do not know if it is something specific of mine. Because in my test site it does not appear what makes me think is because of some user IDs there are no more...

Quote8: Undefined offset: 0
Apply filter: only show errors for this file
file: /www/Themes/Boru/MessageIndex.template.php
Líne: 296

I tried several codes to get out of trouble but it ends up appearing in the error log, that's why I comment

QuoteloadMemberData($topic['last_post']['member']['id']);
loadMemberContext($topic['last_post']['member']['id']);
if($memberContext[$topic['last_post']['member']['id']]['avatar']['image']) <= This line promptly
echo'', $memberContext[$topic['last_post']['member']['id']]['avatar']['image'],'';

From what I read it shows this error for not having a value 0, giving the value and partially solved the problem.

Regards!